These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
The content of this website is for informational purposes only. The content of this website does not constitute legal advice and any action you choose to take based on this information is of your own free will.
Canadian Immigration laws and regulations may change at any time without prior notice. Clients and visitors to the website are therefore advised to regularly check for updates and to check the official Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.
Some of the information in this website has been provided by third party sources and www.canadaabroad.com is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information provided by any external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Canada Abroad owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for written content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution by Canada Abroad and its directors].
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Canada Abroad’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Canada Abroad’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Canada Abroad reserves the right to restrict access to their Client Portal areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Canada Abroad‘s discretion.
If Canada Abroad provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Canada Abroad may disable your user ID and password at Canada Abroad’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
By purchasing a service package through Canada Abroad’s website you are entitled to professional assistance with your Canadian Immigration Application by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant who is a member in good standing with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). If you have purchased a consultation you are entitled to a 15, 30 or 60-minute online meeting with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant who is a member in good standing with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) in order to evaluate your Canadian Immigration options.
Consultations Delivery, Terms and Conditions
- Purpose of a Consultation. The purpose of the Initial Consultation is for the consultant (a) to learn about the client’s particular immigration situation based on the information they provided, which may include one or more aspects of the Canadian immigration process and related procedures; (b) to answer the client’s immigration related questions to the best of the consultant’s ability; (c) to identify the client’s immigration options and, to the extent possible, analyze the costs and benefits of those alternatives; (d) to help the clients determine their course of action, if any; (e) to determine their next steps in the process, as appropriate. All information and documents that the client provides to the consultant shall remain strictly confidential.
- No Legal Authority Granted. The client agrees and understands that this agreement does not constitute their engagement with the consultant to act as the client Authorized Representative in respect of any matters relating to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, and/or the Canada Border Services Agency. Any further engagement of the consultant will require a further written agreement with different terms.
- Fee and Cancellation. In exchange for scheduling a Consultation with the immigration consultant of 15/30/60/90 minutes in duration, the client agrees to pay a non-refundable Consultation Fee which Includes HST to the RCIC and/or Canada Abroad. Despite the foregoing, if your Consultation appointment is cancelled with at least 48 hours in advance notice provided to Canada Abroad and/or the consultant, the Consultation Fee will be refunded to the client, less all administration fees (minimum of 7.9% + 30c). Furthermore, the client may re-schedule their Consultation appointment with at least 48 hour’s advance notice provided to Canada Abroad and/or the consultant without penalty. If the client fails to complete and sign the consultation agreement within 24 hours before the consultation takes place, it will be cancelled and partially refunded (minimum of 50%). PLEASE NOTE: If additional time is required, additional fees MAY be applicable.
- Terms and Conditions. The maximum time allotted for this consultation will be 15/30/60 minutes which must occur on the agreed-upon day. If the consultation takes less than the maximum allotted time, there will be no follow up or additional sessions. You understand that the RCIC, may need to do some limited follow-up research after the consultation and will send me the information via e-mail within forty-eight hours after the consultation (excluding weekends and holidays). The client understands that they are obliged to take their own notes during the consultation. There will be no follow-ups provided. The consultation constitutes the entire obligation of the RCIC and they are not obliged to respond to any further communications after the consultation has concluded.
- The client(s) accept that they need to add the consultant’s e-mail address to their contact list and to constantly check for correspondence in all their e-mail folders. The meeting request and link will be sent from the consultant’s e-mail address and it is your responsibility to check all of your folders, including your Junk/SPAM folder for this information.
E-commerce location services
Location services powered by Geoapify.com
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Canada Abroad makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Canada Abroad does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Canada Abroad will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Canada Abroad has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Canada Abroad has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Canada Abroad officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Canada Abroad officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Canada Abroad.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Canada Abroad and undertake to keep Canada Abroad indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Canada Abroad to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Canada Abroad’s (legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Canada Abroad arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Canada Abroad other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Canada Abroad may take such action as Canada Abroad deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Canada Abroad may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Canada Abroad may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Canada Abroad rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with [GOVERNING LAW], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [JURISDICTION].
Registrations and Authorizations
Canada Abroad is registered and a member in good standing with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC).
Deanne Mischelle Acres-Lans is registered with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC). Deanne Mischelle Acres-Lans, CICC registration number can be obtained upon request.
Canada Abroad is registered for TAX and HST in Canada.
Canada Abroad details
The full name of Canada Abroad is Canada Abroad Inc.
Canada Abroad Inc. is registered in Canada under corporation number 1155492-1
Canada Abroad registered postal address is 2115 South Service Road W, Oakville, Ontario, L6L 5W2, Canada
You can contact Canada Abroad by email at firstname.lastname@example.org