Immigration to Newfoundland, Canada
Express Entry Skilled Worker
- Valid Express Entry profile number and a Job Seeker Validation Code;
- Have job offer for at least two years with the possibility of extension from an eligible Newfoundland employer that is NOC Matrix level O, A or B;
- Score a minimum of 67 out of 100 on the Newfoundland Provincial Nominee Program Assessment Grid;
- Currently have a valid work permit with at least 4 months remaining at the time of application or are eligible to apply for one;
- Intend to settle permanently in Newfoundland.
- Have a full-time paid job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer of at least two-years with the possibility of extension;
- Have a valid Work Permit (with at least four-months validity remaining at the time of application) or is entitled to apply for one;
- Have the qualifications, training, skills, and/or accreditation required for the job being offered to you;
- Be between 21 and 59 years old;
- Have sufficient settlement funds for your family size;
- Intend to settle permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Graduated from an eligible Canadian college or university (and completed at least half of your studies in Canada);
- Completed a minimum of a two-year diploma or degree program, while studying on a full-time basis OR a one-year post-graduate degree programs and certificate programs which require a previous degree or diploma;
- Full-time paid job offer (in your field of study if you graduated from en educational institution outside of Newfoundland and Labrador) for a minimum of two years with the possibility of an extension from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer;
- Have a valid Post-Graduate Work Permit;
- Be between 21 and 59 years of age;
- Have the qualifications, training, skills, and accreditation required for the job being offered to you;
- Intend to settle permanently in Newfoundland and Labrador;
- If the applicant has an ownership stake in a business in which they are employed, then the applicant’s share of ownership cannot exceed 10%.