Immigration to New Brunswick, Canada
- Have a valid Express Entry Profile and Job Seeker Validation Code;
- Is currently living and working in New Brunswick;
- Have a valid work permit and are working in an occupation which is classified as NOC level 0, A or B;
- Intend to live and work in New Brunswick;
- Have achieved a minimum of a CLB 7 in listening, reading, writing and speaking on an approved language test;
- Have a valid educational credential assessment that shows the Canadian equivalent of a High School diploma or higher.
Skilled Worker With Employer Support
- Have received a genuine job offer which is full-time and paid;
- Have worked for a minimum of one year in the five years preceding the date of your application in the occupation which your job offer is in;
- Be between 19 and 55 years of age;
- Achieved a minimum score a CLB 4 in listening, reading, writing and speaking on an approved language test;
- Have a minimum of the equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma for which an educational credential assessment has been issued;
- Have the required education/qualifications and/or licenses needed to fulfill the roles and responsibilities of the job being offered to you.
- Score a minimum of 60 points on the New Brunswick selection factors;
- Have the intention to live and work in New Brunswick.